The Cultural center «Jalu» — is the noncommercial organization, created by the group of the practitioners to study, support and preserve the cultural heritage of the peoples of Tibet and countries of the Himalayan region.
One of the main activities of the «Jalu» Cultural center is to study, support and preserve the Yungdrung Bon traditions.
The word «Jalu» itself in translation from Tibetian language means the «Rainbow Body» — this is one of the highest realizations in the Great Perfection practice (Dzogchen), the Great path leading to the full and final realization.
Main activities of the «Jalu»center:
- The study, preservation and popularization in society the history and philosophy of the Himalayan region countries.
- The organization of permanent and temporary exhibits of objects of culture and life of the peoples of the Himalayan region. Organization of the exhibitions and international conferences in the fields of culture, history and philosophy of the countries of the Himalayan region.
- The implementation of scientific, educational and outreach activities (including organization of various activities such as: seminars, lectures, retreats) in the fields of history, culture and philosophy of the countries of the Himalayan region.
- Organization of charity events;
- Organization of publishing activities (printing books dedicated to the history, culture and philosophy of the countries of the Himalayan region).